- Internet service is provided over Fiber to the Home/ Building (FTTH/ FTTB) or Fiber to the Neighbourhood (FTTN) network; Service availability is subject to technical feasibility
- FiberStart 499 and FiberStart 599 above are available only on Fiber to the Neighbourhood (FTTN) network, and not on Fiber to the Home/ Building (FTTH/ FTTB) networks
- Service provided with symmetric bandwidth, i.e. Download Speed & Upload Speed are same. Data Usage includes Download and Upload.
- Beyond Total Data Usage Limit (DUL), service will be suspended until renewed for fresh cycle
- Usage in every session will be measured and recorded in Bytes.
- Above Plans are on Pre-Pay basis
- Installation/ Activation Charges are nil.
- First recharge amount equivalent to the opted plan rental (incl. of tax) would be collected at the time of Customer Relationship Form (CRF) signing
- CPE (Customer Premise Equipment) Charges Policy:
– For FTTH/ FTTB networks, Nextra does not provide the Router or other Customer Premise Equipments. Customer can buy Router/ Accessories recommended by Nextra or any other equipment of equivalent specifications. Nextra recommended Router is available for Rs. 1500/- (incl. VAT)
– For FTTN networks, Nextra provides the Customer Premise Equipment, for which a refundable security deposit of Rs.1500/- would be collected at the time of CRF signing
Terms and Conditions
- The Tariff Plans/ Offers are subject to Guidelines/ Directions/ Orders issued by TRAI and/ or DoT.
- Price shown above is exclusive of 14% Service Tax, 0.50% Swachh Bharat Cess, and 0.50% Krishi Klyan Cess.
- Nextra Communications Pvt . Ltd. reserves the right to modify/ withdraw the Tariff Plans without prior notice.
- Duly filled-in and signed Tariff Selection sheet by the Customer is an integral part of the CRF (Customer Relationship Form).
- Download/ Upload speed indicated is speed up to our ISP node. Broadband speed available to the Customer is maximum prescribed speed for which the Customer is entitled and Nextra does not hold out any assurance that the said speed shall be maintained at all times and the same may vary depending upon the network congestion, technical reason or any other unavoidable circumstances.
Die bilderschrift entstand etwa 10 000 bis 3000 v.